Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor Strap, Chest Strap - Black/Blue
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with your Forerunner 920XT1. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT. Our smallest and lightest module fits within the width of the strap. Its soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap super-comfortable out of the water, too.
HRM-Tri also has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate 3 running metrics
1. Cadence — the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
2. Vertical oscillation — the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso (measured in centimeters). HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products but will only display heart rate when paired.
3. Ground contact time — the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
fēnix 3 Sapphire, fēnix 3 Sapphire HR, D2 Bravo, D2 Charlie, Descent Mk1, epix, fēnix 3, fēnix 5, fēnix 5S, fēnix 5X, fēnix Chronos, Forerunner 230, Forerunner 235, Forerunner 630, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 920XT, Forerunner 935, quatix 3, quatix 5, quatix 5 Sapphire, tactix Bravo, VIRB 360
In the box you get:
The device is a brand new Garmin HRM strap, and comes complete with a full 12 Month Garmin Manufacturers Warranty in its original retails packaging.
Full 12 Months Manufacturer's Warranty